D for Discipline = Determination, Commitment.
R for Resources = Money, Trust, People
I for Initiation = Take your Initiative. Education, Experience, Goal, Manage, Lead, Organize, Control.
V for Vision = Focus, clear view objective.
E for Energy = Ability (physical, mentallity, intellectual), motive, endurance, ambition.
Activities and Themes:
Values of The Art of Living in Core That Defines as Lifestyle
The Values of “Success”.
Success can be defined with four values, according to core principle.
Success equals = Happiness; Self; Family; and Wealth.
Happiness = Sharinging, giving, caring.
Self = Mentoring, supporting, investing (in someone most defined as self of you, yourself, your offspring, your relationship. That leads to family value).
Family = Working, saving, spending, growing ($ and family group productivity of family).
Success is the art of living.
Elements of the Art that create Value:
- Life (story telling). What can you tell of your own story?
- Satisfaction and
This is value of your life style.
Their business models and how they sustain.
Values Cycle: How platforms sustain themselves.
1. They create technologies that people use for
– making money and use in everday life.
– generate value back to platform.
2. They create technologies that
– make people work for free to the platform and help buld smart platform to help people build more value and intelligence.
– build intelligence currencies of the people network, the master brain, or social brain.
– build the intelligence currencies of the artificial network for creating wealth.
Their stories are all but similar in qualities. Google; Apple; Microsoft.