Meditation isn’t mindfullness, it is emptiness.
Meditation isn’t forceful focus, it is to let go of forced concentration (distraction) but to control that distraction and let the mind work by itself. Meditation isn’t inspiration, neither wishfull good thinking (that is pray).
The effort of good will activity is mindfullness.
* Mental rythm
* Neutralized mind
* Oxygen, muscle, blood and biological compacts
Manifest of a Zen Mind:
# All about you.
* Appreciate present
* Overcome struggles
* Stay fit and innocence (purity)
* Do not surrender to compromises of bad deeds.
1. Being healthy – keep body healthy and mind sharp. To be discomfort (get out of comfort zone)
2. Being well (done) – Keep living well by seeking for helps to resolve matters and if required to invest hardship so that one can be rewarded with joy and appreciation.
3. Being Wealthy – Keep lifestyle financially sustianed and prosper by retaining budget.
4. Being integrated (fitted) – Keep living inclusive to advancements without prejudice of intimidations that cause refusals of your opportunity to seek advantage.
5. Being meditative – Keep state of mind and body to be disarmed. To be disambiguated by living fulness at present without stressful at everyday struggles (T-B-H-Xa).
6. Being inspired – Keep lifestyle interesting with desired purpose.
7. Being happy – Appreciated for presence of influences and overcome those struggles has caused.
8. Being success – Stay fit at all circumstances of challenges by time, money, relationship, localization, activities, influences, information (over whelms), and state of physio and mind psyhce. (mental dis-balances = temparments).