Patterns of Ordinary and Subordinary
Ordinary: Your patterns to help yourself to serve you.
Subordinary: The need of help patterns to help you served.
Relationship patterns (patterns of influence)
Habitual patterns (struggles, mind, body)
– Health / Sickness / What effects daily activities, play, work?
– Mind / Psche. Likes and dislikes?
Invidious Struggle patterns
Social pressure and Personal ability to break pattern?
– Social injustice and cultural deviation. Criminal record and social distrust.
– Disability, special needs
– Mobility, housing, homelessness
– Physio (diet, allergic, drugs, cures, cancer, special care? )